HOW TO APPLY FOR A MASTER'S PROGRAMME?
If you consider applying for a Master's programme in Kampen, please contact our International Officer drs. Jos Colijn (jjacolijn[at]tukampen.nl) to receive our application form or any information you might need.
Bear in mind that we will ask for (at least) the following documentation in order to successfully apply:
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV) – academic and personal.
2. Motivational letter in which you describe why you would like to study in Kampen, your area of specialisation, what would be important for you to learn or what research you would like to pursue.
3. Copy or scan of your previous academic diplomas in theology.
4. Copy or scan of your passport.
5. Passport photo.
6. Financial plan (the Dutch immigration service wants you to show that you have a source of
7. a scan of language test results, one of the following, completed in your home country:
8. Your certified thesis (BA / MA / MTh) or two recent (not older than 5 years) theological papers
9. a letter of recommendation from a professor of the institution you graduated from.
10. Letter of a recommendation from your synod / classis / senior pastor.